Apple’s AirPods, like most true wi-fi earbuds, have been designed to be small in order that they are often worn comfortably and be transported simply. Nonetheless, the truth that they’re so small signifies that they are often simply swallowed, as advised by Brad Gauthier in a narrative that was posted on The Guardian.

In response to Gauthier, he placed on his AirPods to observe films in mattress earlier than he slept, one thing that he describes as a behavior of his. Nonetheless, he later woke as much as uncover one of many earbuds had gone lacking, and when he went to drink water, he had hassle swallowing however he didn’t assume something of it and assumed it was an unusually dry throat.

He later requested his household if that they had seen his lacking AirPod, to which his son jokingly steered that possibly he swallowed it. Nonetheless, as he continued having problem swallowing the remainder of the day, he began to assume that possibly it might be true and he went to the physician the place he was given an X-ray.

Positive sufficient, lodged into the aspect of his oesophagus was the AirPod. Gauthier ultimately managed to get it out with surgical procedure at an endoscopy heart and to his shock, it nonetheless labored, although evidently the microphone was barely broken within the course of.

What’s humorous and barely worrying about that is that this isn’t the primary time we’ve heard about this. There have been a number of tales of individuals, together with youngsters, swallowing their AirPods up to now, and we doubt that this would be the final time we’ll be listening to about this.

Filed in Apple >Audio >Devices. Learn extra about AirPods and Headphones. Supply: theguardian

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *